Friday, November 7, 2014

Oh yes, The woodshed

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, there hasn't been much to say. But now there is!!!!

I am so excited to announce that my first book is available on Bethany's woodshed!!

For those of you who do not know what that is, its a members only spanking stories web site. Bethany's Woodshed had been the place to go for the spanking stories since 1998. Check it out at Her woodshed

My first book is titled:  Taming the Preacher's Daughter.

It's a coming of age love story centered around domestic discipline. I am so excited to share my first book with you all, hopefully it will be released on Ebook at the beginning of the new year.

I'll keep you all updated as the process moves on.


4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on your first BB release!!!! I can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support. I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I did writing it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for the support, its really appreciated!

      Delete