Tuesday, October 6, 2015

WIP it up Wednesday, 'The Trouble with Savi' Post #2

It's been on week since "The Trouble with Savi" as been released. I am so glad that some of you have enjoyed the book! This week, I will add a little excerpt for you all to enjoy! I spent a lot of time on this book as I have a very busy life outside of "authorhood" (my new word, I just love it).

Here we go:



“Hey baby, why don’t you turn around? I’d like to wash your back” Instantly he could see that she was excited by the idea. A smile appeared across her face, as she did as she was asked. Eric then grabbed her purple loofa off the hook and put her favorite jasmine scented body wash on it. He drew small circles on her back with the loofa as he spoke.
“There are a few things that I would like to talk about with you Savannah. I know you have been busy with school and all, but there is some work that needs to be done around the house.” Eric paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. “You know, it doesn’t just stop because you’re tired.” He continued washing her back, gently moving to her shoulders, he tenderly placed a kiss upon her collar bone. “I think it’s time that you took on more responsibilities around the house.”
Savi turned around to face Eric, sitting up, her full breasts completely exposed. “Wait, what’s that supposed to mean?”
Having a hard time concentrating with Savi’s breasts exposed, Eric backed himself away from the tub. “It means that our house is a pig sty, I can’t live like this anymore. I didn’t live in a dirty place before we were married, and I won’t do it now. You really need to start cleaning up after yourself.” Pointing to the bathroom floor, “Look at this Savannah, you have like two weeks’ worth of dirty clothing in here. I can’t even go to the bathroom without tripping over something you left around. I have tried to let it go, because you had your mom here helping, but I can’t take the filth anymore. It has to stop, you need to be more responsible, more accountable.”
“Eric Matthews, how dare you ridicule me!” Savi yelled at him, she then immediately splashed her bath water into his face, soaking his shirt.




And now the blurb:

Savannah and Eric are the perfect couple – young and wildly in love. Their first year of a domestic discipline marriage is a huge learning experience for both of them. Savi is suddenly no longer a carefree, pampered child. She is a woman. A wife. She continues her studies. In addition, she must also manage an entire household on her own-everything from cooking dinner, to doing laundry. Savi finds even the simplest of tasks overwhelming.
Eric, too, is learning to master his new role as husband and disciplinarian. Like his young bride, Eric continues his own work, but has also assumed another job, managing Savi, which proves to be more a challenge than he expects.
 Come along with Eric and Savi as they experience the ups and downs, the love, tears and laughter that the first year of marriage brings. Can they make it work or will the demands of this new life get the better of the young newlyweds?

Visit my websites here:
And here are my buy links

This is a blog hop, please take a hop and check out these other amazing authors.




1 comment: