Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wip It Up Wednesday!!

Hello Readers!!

This is my first blog in a while! I am so excited you are here to share it with me. I have been working long and hard on my new book! Its its a totally new concept with new characters and storyline! I hope you enjoy this little snippet I am going to share with you!

Please remember this is raw and unedited, it doesn't even have a title yet. I am so excited to share this with you all!



Grant laid Emmalyn on the bed, her bum resting on the edge of the bed. He leaned over her, and kissed her lips, moving to her breasts, he kissed them softly over her shirt. Sliding his hand up her shirt he pulled it up and over her head. Pulling her bra cup to the side of her breast, grant placed his mouth over her nipple, flicking it with his tongue.

Emmalyn let out a moan as grant continued to manipulate her nipple in his mouth. Grant then moved his hand to the other breast, pinching her nipple, oh so gently. Grant watched Emmalyn bit her lip and arch her back in pleasure.

Thanks for joining me today!

Much love,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment