Sunday, August 31, 2014

Book one done!

I finished my first book!

I can't believe I actually did it. I must say that writing isn't really the hard part, letting other people see what you wrote is. A friend of mine is editing it now, and then she will send it to her friend to edit too.

I'm not sure how I am going to feel after they have gutted my baby. I know it needs to be done, but when you work so hard on something and then they want to change it can really take a toll on you. I know they mean no harm, they are just helping me to better what I have written, but man oh man am I nervous!

Now on to the next one, I can't wait to get started. I have ideas for a second book and a prequel, I am hesitant to start in case this one flops. I guess we shall see.

Once again feel free to follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Facebook

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment