Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hidey Ho!

Well hello blog-land!!

You know I'd sure love it if you guys would comment!! I'd love to answer any questions you might have or even just chat with you. I am a lover of conversation!! I have the whole summer to spend my time on my blog, Facebook, Twitter and email! If you like to converse I am always up for it!

On another note, I submitted another book to blushing, lets hope they like it!!! I am currently working on a third one, with whole new characters and theme. Sorry to say I don't think there will be too much spanking, but there will be a sexy HOH and a sultry Submissive!

I'll let you know when I have something to share.

You can always reach me at:

Facebook
Twitter
Email

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your submission! I enjoyed Taming the Preachers Daughter and can't wait to read more books from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle,
    Welcome to the world of authorship. I haven't read your book yet, but will try to get around to it. There are so many books to read and not enough time! I only started publishing my books with Blushing Books a year and a half ago, but I love the whole thing. Blushing have just accepted my 6th book and I am half way through the 7th.
    I found it hard at first getting to know other authors, as they all seem to have known each other for a long time, and I felt like an outsider. However, some of them have been really friendly, and they seem a nice lot of people. Slowly I am beginning to feel like one of the group. I try to join in the conversations when I can. I can't join the weekly chat on Chime Write In because it is in the middle of the night for me. (I live in the UK).
    Anyway, I hope you continue to enjoy your writing and that your books sell well.
    Best wishes,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete