Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Taming the Preacher's Daughter, who would play them in a book to TV movie??

I thought it would be fun to sit down and figure out who would play each of my characters in my book in a made for TV movie, its not long enough to be on the big screen so we will stick to Lifetime  :) . I have thought about this carefully and have picked each person mainly on their looks, a good actress/actor can play any part they are hired for.

Savi: I think that Scarlett Johansson would be the perfect Savi, with her blond hair and seductive looks. Savi is know for trying to get attention for provocative clothing, but then cleans up nicely too.


Eric has green eyes, he's fit and very good looking. He is however still the boy next door, for Eric I would choose Zack Efron. Yes his eyes are the wrong color, we'll just get him contacts :) and again yes, he had to be shirtless, he is a lifeguard after all. Don't worry he cleans up nicely too.


Josalyn has to be a darker skinned goddess, (she is Native American after all) yet the girl next door and the best person for that is none other then Jessica Alba, lets hope she can play young :)
Then there is Danny, Josalyn's boyfriend. He likes to party but still has a good head on his shoulders.
For Danny I pick Dave Franko.

Now we move onto Savi's Parents, Pastor Joshua and Sarah. Sarah would be played by none other then the marvelous Glene Close in her Stepford Wives get up and then for Joshua we would have the amazing Richard Gere. I know I'm dreaming big here, but hey, its my ideal characters :)


Last but not least, we have Bobby and Steph. Savi's older brother and sister in law. Bobby is a decade older then Savi, so for Bobby I have picked Vince Vaughn and for Steph, Jennifer Anniston, I was even able to get pictures of them together.





So, these are the actors I would pick to portray my characters. I hope for those of you who have read it, can see my vision. The book is placed in a real city, McClellanville South Carolina, so I would have it filmed here as well. Here are a couple pictures for you.

Last but not least, the Plantation that is talked about in Taming the Preachers Daughter




I hope you have had as much fun reading this, as I have preparing this for you.

and no I don't have permission to use any of these photos, I stole them all off the internet.

Please enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I love your cast of characters Danielle :) Scarlet Johanson would make a perfect Savi

    ReplyDelete