Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Whats new??

It has definitely been a while since I last posted! I am so happy to be back in blog land, school is out for the summer and now I get all the time I need to be the creative me I love and enjoy. Things have changed a little since my last blog post, my next Savi book was supposed to be a compilation, well it's not, I changed my mind. But, I can do that right? Sure, I can :)


I have hopefully finished writing the second and most likely last Savi book. It's being edited, and beta'd now by a friend. Once all those edits are done, I'll submit it to blushing, I hope you're excited for it!!


On a similar note, I am working on another book that I can't give too much info on quite yet. Its a sweet romance novel based a couple decades back. I am sure enjoying writing it, I hope it gets to see the light of a Kindle screen someday.

Well, I have a review for a book to do that I will post shortly and then after that, I thought I'd do a fun post.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment